In order to allow European startups to scale globally, it is our firm belief that we need to form one single European startup ecosystem. By uniting all National startup associations, leveraging their best practices and interconnecting their networks, we wish to open up access to the talent, expertise, funding and customers for all European startups. The main goal of the European Startup Network is to harmonise and empower the European startup ecosystems with respect to: Entrepreneurial culture, Market access and The legal environment.
- Design for IoT and Industry 4.0: a talk with Gabriele Montelisciani, CEO at Zerynth and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Come to BLAST 2017, meet Datalytics and discover how to become “social star” of the event
- Artificial Intelligence: a talk with Marco Menichelli, CTO at XSENSE Corp. and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Claus Verner speaker at BLAST 2017: how Amazon Web Services helps startups
- Meet Day One, startup factory and supporting partner of BLAST 2017