iPress is a platform that facilitates collaboration between companies and the media. Thanks to its social intelligence, which is based on a proprietary algorithm, it simplifies the work of communication professionals who are searching for their audience and, at the same time, it allows professionals working in the media sector to filter news stories based on their interests, making the resulting information relevant and available over time.
- Design for IoT and Industry 4.0: a talk with Gabriele Montelisciani, CEO at Zerynth and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Come to BLAST 2017, meet Datalytics and discover how to become “social star” of the event
- Artificial Intelligence: a talk with Marco Menichelli, CTO at XSENSE Corp. and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Claus Verner speaker at BLAST 2017: how Amazon Web Services helps startups
- Meet Day One, startup factory and supporting partner of BLAST 2017