Open Hub is an association, founded in 2012, that aims to research, experience and promote social innovation. The Open Hub network works with a variety of partners, such as universities, schools and private or public organizations, both in Italy and abroad. Through its social innovation laboratories “LIS Laboratori di Innovazione Sociale”, project synergies and connected intelligence are formed, in order to create desirable futures.
- Design for IoT and Industry 4.0: a talk with Gabriele Montelisciani, CEO at Zerynth and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Come to BLAST 2017, meet Datalytics and discover how to become “social star” of the event
- Artificial Intelligence: a talk with Marco Menichelli, CTO at XSENSE Corp. and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Claus Verner speaker at BLAST 2017: how Amazon Web Services helps startups
- Meet Day One, startup factory and supporting partner of BLAST 2017