Pitch60 is an equity crowdfunding mobile app built on the crypto currency blockchain technology using that takes traditional, boring and complicated investment process to a new level. The app enables founders to present their startups in a fun and engaging way, made simple, by pitching in the style they want, directly to you, using 60 second video clips for instant investment.
- Design for IoT and Industry 4.0: a talk with Gabriele Montelisciani, CEO at Zerynth and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Come to BLAST 2017, meet Datalytics and discover how to become “social star” of the event
- Artificial Intelligence: a talk with Marco Menichelli, CTO at XSENSE Corp. and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Claus Verner speaker at BLAST 2017: how Amazon Web Services helps startups
- Meet Day One, startup factory and supporting partner of BLAST 2017