SportScientia is a company developing a new technology that will revolutionise player performance, statistics, injury management as well as the scouting and coaching process across the footballing world. A technology company that houses a global eco-system of coaches, scouts, amateur and professional leagues linked to grassroots players of all ages and backgrounds through a value network. Using real time data capture and predictive analytics, it can be possible to monitor and improve injury prevention through weight distribution, gait and energy expenditure parameters in soccer.
- Design for IoT and Industry 4.0: a talk with Gabriele Montelisciani, CEO at Zerynth and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Come to BLAST 2017, meet Datalytics and discover how to become “social star” of the event
- Artificial Intelligence: a talk with Marco Menichelli, CTO at XSENSE Corp. and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Claus Verner speaker at BLAST 2017: how Amazon Web Services helps startups
- Meet Day One, startup factory and supporting partner of BLAST 2017