Launched in 2016, Startupbootcamp FoodTech is a global and independent foodtech accelerator program and the only program of its kind to attract industry-wide support. Based in Rome, its partners include Cisco, Barilla, Gambero Rosso, Monini, LVenture Group, M3 investimenti, Orienta, and other investors. It is part of the global award-winning Startupbootcamp, a network of industry-focused startup accelerators.
- Design for IoT and Industry 4.0: a talk with Gabriele Montelisciani, CEO at Zerynth and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Come to BLAST 2017, meet Datalytics and discover how to become “social star” of the event
- Artificial Intelligence: a talk with Marco Menichelli, CTO at XSENSE Corp. and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Claus Verner speaker at BLAST 2017: how Amazon Web Services helps startups
- Meet Day One, startup factory and supporting partner of BLAST 2017