The Source is a Theme Park based on a modular structure. The modules are 5×5 areas, within which users can move freely and play both in Single and Multiplayer. The park will host multiple gaming modules, making multiutent sessions possible among multiple players at the same time. Game settings, as well as adventures, are developed by SYMMETRICAL exclusively for The Source and are based on four macro genres: Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi and Cartoon.
- Design for IoT and Industry 4.0: a talk with Gabriele Montelisciani, CEO at Zerynth and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Come to BLAST 2017, meet Datalytics and discover how to become “social star” of the event
- Artificial Intelligence: a talk with Marco Menichelli, CTO at XSENSE Corp. and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Claus Verner speaker at BLAST 2017: how Amazon Web Services helps startups
- Meet Day One, startup factory and supporting partner of BLAST 2017