Unidata is an Italian Internet Service Provider, active in the territory of Rome and province in the field of ITC for over thirty years. Over the decades, Unidata has always looked at the future: the new direction taken is geared towards the fourth industrial revolution and the solutions for the 4.0 industry, of which the Internet of Things is the main driving force. This focus, in the case of Unidata, has already translated into the study of the LoRa™ wireless transmission technology and its LoRaWAN™ network standard, which made it possible for Unidata to provide radio coverage over the entire city of Rome.
- Design for IoT and Industry 4.0: a talk with Gabriele Montelisciani, CEO at Zerynth and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Come to BLAST 2017, meet Datalytics and discover how to become “social star” of the event
- Artificial Intelligence: a talk with Marco Menichelli, CTO at XSENSE Corp. and speaker at BLAST 2017
- Claus Verner speaker at BLAST 2017: how Amazon Web Services helps startups
- Meet Day One, startup factory and supporting partner of BLAST 2017